[Mailinglist] Tom Jones Pottery Holiday/ Christmas Open House

Tom Jones Pottery tom at tomjonespottery.net
Sun Nov 22 20:44:10 CST 2015

We want to invite you to our Annual Holiday /Christmas Open House this
coming Sunday, November 29,2015 from 12 noon til 5 P.M. (this is the
Sunday after Thanksgiving) held here at the pottery.
We have been in the studio turning and moulding all sorts of new things
from Angels & Snow Owls to many of the old favorites, in most of our
colors.
Pam is also fine tuning her selection of goodies for you to enjoy during
your visit.
Happy Thanksgiving and we hope to see you Sunday!

Sincerely,
Tom, Candace, Susan, Carolyn, Joanne and Carol